Ticket Prices: State Hermitage Museum
400 roubles - Entry ticket to the Main museum complex
Special prices are offered for the Main museum complex:
300 roubles - Entry ticket for adult Russian and Belarus citizens
(with presentation of documents proving citizenship)
Free entrance to the Main museum complex for:
- preschool children, school children, students (regardless of nationality)
- pensioners (Russian citizens)
Free entrance to the State Hermitage Museum is also provided to the
- Heroes of the Soviet Union;
- Heroes of the Russian Federation;
- Heroes of Socialist Labour;
- Full Cavaliers of the Order of Labour Glory;
- Veterans of the Great Patriotic War;
- Disabled people from the Great Patriotic War;
- Those awarded the Medal for the Defence of Leningrad or Resident of
Leningrad under Siege;
- former non-adult prisoners of concentration camps, ghettos and other
locations of forced detention by Axis forces during World War II;
- Persons with disabilities (categories 1 and 2);
- Disabled people in wheelchairs with one accompanying person;
- Families with many children;
- Military conscripts;
- Workers from Russian museums;
- Members from creative organisations: painters, architects and designers;
- Members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM).
Free entry tickets (except those for children of preschool and
school ages) are provided only with the presentation of the appropriate
documents confirming one's right to free entrance.
The first Thursday of each month is a day for free entrance to the museum
for all individual visitors (for free tickets).
These benefits are not extended to excursions.
Cost of entry ticket to other museum buildings:
Menshikov Palace, Porcelain Museum, Peter the Great's Winter Palace, General
Staff Building - 100 roubles.
State Hermitage Museum Depository
Seen only as part of a pre-arranged guided tour.
Excursion pass for one - 200 roubles
(100 roubles - entrance, 100 roubles - excursion).
Photography and videoing is banned.
Photography and video costs
200 roubles - ticket for taking photographs and videos for personal use
(entrance ticket required).
5000 roubles - ticket for costumed photographs and videos for groups of
no more than 5 people (entrance ticket required).
5000 roubles - ticket for taking photographs and videos of wedding parties
for groups of no more than 5 people (entrance ticket required).
Tickets to the General Staff building, the Menshikov Palace and Porcelain
Museum are sold only at ticket booths of these branches of the museum.
Tickets to Peter the Great's Winter Palace can be bought at Peter the
Great's Winter Palace and at the ticket booths of the State Hermitage
300 roubles - ticket to the Treasure Gallery - Diamond room (No.
300 roubles - ticket to the Treasure Gallery - Gold room (No. 2).
The tickets are bought together with the entrance ticket.
The ticket is valid for one entrance to the museum on the day of its
An unused ticket can be returned only on the day of its purchase provided
that the cash register receipt is kept. The cost of an unused ticket is
refunded in full (100%).
Please, keep your tickets till the end of your visit.
The sale of entry tickets (including tickets at special prices for visitors
receiving benefits) and excursion tickets for individuals is carried out
at museum ticket booths located in the Main vestibule of the museum (entrance
through the Grand Court of the Winter Palace.)
In order to receive discount prices it is necessary to present documents
confirming your right to the discount.
Ticket booth hours at the Main museum complex:
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday:
10:30 am - 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 10:30 am - 8:30 pm
Museum is closed on Mondays.