The contest “The Birth of the Hermitage” is being held in celebration of the 250th anniversary of the State Hermitage Museum in 2014, and is dedicated to the exhibition “The Hermitage of Her Imperial Majesty”, which is taking place in the halls of the museum.
Competition dates: 7th December 2014 — 31st March 2015
Conditions of the contest:
Work can take the following forms:
- Digital painting and graphics
- Multimedia presentation (PowerPoint etc.)
- Flash and Gif animation
- Graphics are accepted in the following formats: jpg, gif, bmp. File size should not exceed 1MB
- Multimedia presentations should contain no more than 10 slides
- The duration of the animation or video must not exceed 1 minute.
It is necessary to provide the source code (file *psd, fla, ppt, pptx, pdn, etc)
Each work should be available in electronic form in a separate folder (rar or zip). Folder name — Your first name and surname.
In the folder with your work should be a text file анотация.txt, which specifies your school, class, your email address, phone number, name and surname of the teacher, and the group number in UCVT.
In the file name of the submission you should specify the surname, name and age of the author, the number of the study group and the title of the work. For example, Ivan Kotov — 13 — KO115 — Hermitage.bmp.
At the bottom of the piece of work you should write the name and surname of its creator.
The deadline for submission: 28th February 2015.
The results of the competition:
The jury will announce the winners of the competition by the 20th March 2015. The best work will be put on display at the State Hermitage along with that of the prize winners.
The aim of the competition: to develop the creative abilities of children, to increase involvement and cooperation between museums with regards to education and youth volunteer programs.
The objectives of the contest:
- To identify and support children with artistic talents
- To acquaint children with history and art
- To give them the ability to use sources of information in their work
- To draw the attention of children and young people to the history and traditions of the Hermitage
- To involve children and young people in the 250th anniversary celebration of the State Hermitage
State Hermitage Volunteer Service (www.benevole.ru)
Autonomous non-profit educational organization "Academy of additional professional education" (znaem.org)
Scientific-methodical Department of the State Hermitage “School Center”